The purpose of this competition, which is co-organized with PC Koshien, is to increase the skills of the high school students in Asia who will support our information-based society. It achieves this through a competition of the excellent ideas and expressiveness contained in works of computer graphics.
From 2021 June 1st (Tue) to Oct 1 (Fri)
The application period has been extended
・Still Pictures division
Entries must be original CG illustrations (still images created using personal computers, tablets, smartphones, etc.) created in 2019 or later. Applications must be high school students born in Asia, attending school in Asia, or holding Asian nationality. The same applies to individuals who were high school students when they created their entries. Each applicant can submit 5 works at most.
You can create freely in Still Pictures division.
We welcome those works for “AMABIE Challenge”. “Picture of AMABIE” (Kyoto University Library collection) prevents the epidemic disease with procedure copy AMABIE image, and show it to the people.
“Picture of AMABIE” (Kyoto University Library collection)
Winning works will be selected by the ASIAGRAPH CG Art Gallery selection committee.
Announcement of Winners
Winning works will be published on the ASIAGRAPH and PC Koshien websites.
Privileges for Winners
The works of winners will be displayed at the ASIAGRAPH CG Art Gallery and PC Koshien 2021 Finals Venue.
If ASIAGRAPH's format have major changed, exhibition and showing of works will be held on this website.
Students can download the software "CLIP STUDIO PAINT PRO 1device 3months license" (download ver. ) which is used at art colleges and universities that presented by CELSYS (co.Ltd) on this site.
Access to this site and fill in your information.
Application page for PC Koshien 2021 CLIP STUDIO PAINT PRO 1device 3months license
Free of charge
Use a file sharing site, etc. to digital copies of your entries to the following email address. Do not attach your works to your email.
※Recommended file sharing site http://www.gigafile.nu/v3/
Please change the retention period of the file into 30 days before you send it to us.
When submitting your work, please include the following information in your email.
[Title] PC Koshien 2021 International High School Division Entry
[Applicant Information](Only your name and age is published.)
・Pen name( If you want your pen name announced when your works is selected )
・Email Address (Use an email address at which you can be reliably contacted)
・File download URLs
Points of Caution
- Submission of a work implies that the applicant consents to the following agreement.
- All copyrights regarding the submitted work shall belong to the applicant. However, for the purposes of announcing the results of selection and for the promotion of ASIAGRAPH and PC Koshien, the applicant consents that the organizers may screen, broadcast, reproduce, print, display, or publish online their entries without compensation. In the event, the applicant will not be connected. The same applies when conducting touring exhibitions (including those conducted overseas). Winning works may be included in a collection of works (including the creation of DVDs of video works) and published, sold, or distributed for the purpose of advertising ASIAGRAPH and/or PC Koshien. In this event, no fee will be paid to the creator.
- Entries must have been created by the applicant.
- Applicants shall gain the consent of the copyright holders of any music, images, footage, etc. belonging to others that are included in entries in advance. In the unlikely event that a third party makes a claim of copyright infringement, the applicant shall be responsible for resolving this, and the organizers shall not be held liable in any way.
- In the event that the organizers determine that the central theme (thought, religion, or ethnic issues) or expression (violence, sexuality, or other topics that generally cause unpleasant feelings) made by the submitted work are likely to become a social problem, the submitted work will not be subject to consideration for selection. Further, as winning works will be screened/displayed in public facilities, display (or screening) may be restricted even for winning works based on the discretion of the organizers.
- Submitted materials (works, documents, etc.) will not be returned to the applicant, in principle.
- The applicant is responsible for all costs related to application.
- In the event that there is a problem with the data related to the work, on the media in which the data is stored, the work will not be considered for selection.
- The organizers will not be held liable for any problems stemming from networking problems, regardless of the reason.
- The organizers will handle entries with the utmost care. However, the organizers shall not pay any compensation in the unlikely case of damage or loss occurring during the application or selection process.
- Applicants, when asked by the organizers to submit high-quality data, etc. regarding a winning work, shall do so in a timely manner.
- No inquires regarding the content of works, arrival confirmation, the selection processor, or selection results will be accepted.
- The organizers shall use the personal information collected from applicants for the purpose of selection, and shall not provide it to any third parties other than those involved in the selection process under any circumstances. This shall not apply regarding the use of the works, etc. created by the winning artists or their personal profiles for the purpose of advertising ASIAGRAPH and PC Koshien.