- Basic Policy
We collect your personal information for the purpose of smooth operation of the services of the website, "ASIAGRAPH 2011 in Tokyo" (http://www.asiagraph.jp/). The services include information service, acceptance of applications, receiving of comments, etc. All collected information will be treated properly according to the purpose of collection.
- What Information will be Collected?
- This website automatically collects your internet domain name, IP address, etc. Also, utilizing cookies, it automatically collects tracking information as viewers navigate the site.
- When accepting applications for the competitions, we ask the applicant for his/her name, e-mail address, country, the name of the organization or school he /she belongs to, the title of his/her work, etc.
- When you apply through this site, we collect your e-mail address and the voluntary information of the name, address, telephone number, etc.
- Purpose of Collection
We use collected information when distributing various information, announcing competition results and answering to questions as well as for the purpose of smoother and better operation of the website.
- Restrictions of Utilization and Offering of The Collected Information
We will not offer the information to third party or utilize it for our own purposes, other than the purpose mentioned except when required by law, approved by the person, when it necessary in order to cope with illegal access or threat or when a special situation exists.
- Security Procedure
We will take necessary procedures for proper management of information protecting it from leakage, loss or damage.
Handling of personal information at the organizers and co-organizers of ASIAGRAPH 2011 in Tokyo and other organizations related to the event will be executed on their own responsibility.